Tailor your homepage with your choice of news, weather and sport. Check TV listings and your horoscope. It's simply up to you!
At the top of every myZOO page are helpful shortcuts. The Header section lets you quickly navigate to the most popular categories, such as search, webmail and Help.
- Find more information about myZOO Header.
Modules and Content Categories
Access a wide range 'general topic' content categories and changeable modules. Each category (news, weather, TV & video) is regularly updated so you get the latest available information.
- Find more information about myZOO Content Modules.
Personalising Your Content
Easily choose what content to display within certain modules such as news provider, current weather and horoscopes.
- Find more information about Personalising Content.
Sign In to Personalise
Signing in means you will be able to save changes you make to your myZOO homepage.
1. Sign In
You can sign in two different ways:
- Enter your Optus Mobile Number and Password in the fields provided at the top left of your screen
- Enter your Member Services Username and Password in the fields provided at the top left of your screen. Your Username is the first part of your Optus Email Address, for example, john.citizen in firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Sign Up
If this is your first time signing in to myZOO, then click the Sign Up link to set up your myZOO account.
Trouble Logging In?If you are having trouble signing into the myZOO website, please check the following:
- You are using a valid Optus Internet Username and Password. Your Username is the first part of your Optus Email Address, eg: john.citizen in email@example.com
- You are using a valid Optus Mobile Phone number and Password.
Forgot Your Password?
Forgotten your Optus Internet Password? Please contact Customer Service on 1300 301 325.
Forgotten your Optus Mobile Number Password? Reset your password at http://www.optuszoo.com.au/passwordreset
If you have an Optus Mobile Number and do not have a password, please go to http://www.optuszoo.com.au/register to register for myZOO.
AccessibilityThe myZOO website offers a 'Text Version' option, to make the website more accessible to people with a disability. You can access this version by clicking the Text Version link that appears in the footer on all myZOO web pages.
Further information on accessibility is available on the Optus web site at www.optus.com.au/accessibility.
Further information about Optus' products and services for customers with a disability is available from Optus Disability Services (www.optus.com.au/disability).