- 1. What is myZOO?
- 2. Remember Me. What does this mean?
- 3. How do I access the mobile version of the myZOO homepage?
- 4. What is personalisation?
- 5. Will my Homepage be personalised on all computers?
- 6. How do I use myZOO on my mobile?
- 7. Why do I have to register?
- 8. I forgot my internet password. How do I get it reset?
- 9. How do I sign in to the Homepage?
- 10. Can I sign in to the myZOO site using my OptusZOO Mobile login?
- 11. I have signed into myZOO. Why do I have to sign in again to Webmail?
- 12. What are the minimum browser requirements I need to view this page?
1. What is myZOO?
myZOO is a website that offers you the ability to view the information and content you want to see. Some of these content options include:
- Headlines from leading News & Sports sources
- Weather forecasts
- TV Listings, Horoscopes, Entertainment & Music News
- Content from your favourite websites and more
2. Remember Me. What does this mean?
When you sign in to myZOO you will automatically be remembered on the computer you are using for 30 days. This means you will remain 'Signed In' for a period of 30 days. At any time you can click 'Sign Out' if you no longer wish to be signed in.
3. How do I access the mobile version of the myZOO homepage?
Optus Mobile Customers can access the mobile version of myZOO by:
- Clicking the OptusZOO button (right soft key) on your mobile phone
- Clicking the myZOO tab at the top of your mobile screen
Non Optus mobile customers can access the mobile version of myZOO by entering optuszoo.com.au into a mobile browser. Then just enter your Optus Internet username and password to sign in.
4. What is personalisation?
Personalisation allows you to choose what content you want to see on your myZOO homepage. You can also drag and drop the sections to rearrange the content in some modules.
In addition to all the content that myZOO provides, you also have the option to include RSS feeds in your homepage. RSS feeds are content streams from other websites that are updated at regularly defined intervals.
For a detailed description please visit the Homepage Personalisation help page.
5. Will my Homepage be personalised on all computers?
You can sign in to myZOO from any internet connection. As long as you are signed in, your personalised homepage will be displayed.
6. How do I use myZOO on my mobile?
You can use myZOO on your mobile with either an Optus or non-Optus handset. You can also display your personalised homepage on your mobile.
If you haven't registered your mobile, go to http://www.optuszoo.com.au/register. Registering enables you to choose the same or different preferences. You will also receive an SMS telling you where to access the mobile version of myZOO.
7. Why do I have to register?
When you sign in, we check your preferences from the old myZOO and make them available on the new myZOO. If you are new to myZOO, registering enables you to save any changes you make to your myZOO homepage.
8. I forgot my internet password. How do I get it reset?
Please contact Optus Customer Care who will be able to assist you. See the Contact Us page for more information.
9. How do I sign in to the Homepage?
You can sign in to myZOO in two different ways:
- Enter your Member Services User Name and Password in the fields provided at the top left of your screen. Your username is the first part of your email address (e.g. if your email is email@example.com, the username would be john.citizen) and your password, is the password for this address.
- Enter your Optus Mobile Number and Password in the fields provided at the top left of your screen.
10. Can I sign in to the myZOO site using my OptusZOO Mobile login?
Yes, you can now use your OptusZOO login to sign in to myZOO.
11. I have signed into myZOO. Why do I have to sign in again to Webmail?
To make your experience more secure, we have separated signing in to myZOO from signing in to Webmail. This means that if you sign in to myZOO and leave your computer, no one else can access your email.
12. What are the minimum browser requirements I need to view this page?
myZOO operates best with Internet Explorer or Firefox.
|Browser and Operating System||Display myZOO?||Sign-in and personalise myZOO?|
|Internet Explorer 6.0 and above (Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Vista)||Yes||Yes|
|Firefox 2.0 and above (Windows XP, Vista, Mac, Linux)||Yes||Yes|