myZOO Homepage Personalisation
Get the most out of your myZOO Homepage with Personalisation.
Personalisation is fun and easy to use - just sign in to save your customised myZOO homepage.
To add, edit or delete content from a content module on your PC and mobile phone, use the Module Edit link.
- From the homepage, click '+Add Content to myZOO' button at the top of the page.
The 'My Content' panel will open showing all the available content modules.
Choose the module you want to edit by clicking the 'Edit this Content' link.
- From the homepage, choose the module you want to edit and click the 'Edit' link at the top right of the module.
My Content tab
The Module Edit shows the 'My Content' tab, which displays the available content for the module.Within this area you can:
- Add or remove certain modules from your PC or Mobile phone homepage. For some modules, if you select both check boxes (i.e. PC & Mobile) you will see the module on your PC and mobile homepages.
If you select only the PC check box you will see this module only on your PC homepage.
If you select only the Mobile check box you will see this module only on your mobile homepage, this is the Mine Tab accessible from Optus Zoo on your mobile.
- Move categories up or down within a module. Simply click on the up or down arrow next to the category heading.
Updating My DetailsFrom the homepage, click '+Add Content to myZOO' button at the top of your homepage to open the 'My Details' panel.
Within this area you can:
- Update your location postcodes - this is used to set up content specific to your location, such as weather, lottery results and TV listings.
- Update your date of birth - this is used to determine your horoscope.
- Update your Sign In details - Display Name. This is the name you want displayed on your myZOO homepage when you sign in.